FOR ALL YOUR ON-LINE BUYING NEEDS!
This essential book helps you find exactly what you want on the Web in no time flat--without having to struggle with slow downloads or the endless, irrelevant listings on search engines. From well-known giants like Amazon.com to promising upstarts like Plato's Toybox, these sites run the gamut of products and services, size and price. But they all have one thing in common: they're the best the Web has to offer. Inside you'll find
- Detailed descriptions of each e-shop, including its intended audience, atmosphere, and specialties
- A sample list of products for sale at each site
- Information on ordering methods, merchandise photo quality, gift wrapping, and delivery options
- A helpful cross-referenced index that allows you to find all the best sites for the product you want with just a quick glance
- Unique items, unusual buys, and real deals--all just a mouse click away!
The Best of
Throughout the store there are features like “Most-Wished-For,” a collection of products that are most added to Amazon.com Wish Lists; “Trending Around NYC,” hot products that NYC-area customers are buying on Amazon.com; “Frequently Bought Together”; and “Amazon Exclusives.” These features, along with customer review cards with quotes from actual customer reviews, make it fun and easy to shop.