FOR ALL YOUR ON-LINE BUYING NEEDS!
This essential book helps you find exactly what you want on the Web in no time flat--without having to struggle with slow downloads or the endless, irrelevant listings on search engines. From well-known giants like Amazon.com to promising upstarts like Plato's Toybox, these sites run the gamut of products and services, size and price. But they all have one thing in common: they're the best the Web has to offer. Inside you'll find
- Detailed descriptions of each e-shop, including its intended audience, atmosphere, and specialties
- A sample list of products for sale at each site
- Information on ordering methods, merchandise photo quality, gift wrapping, and delivery options
- A helpful cross-referenced index that allows you to find all the best sites for the product you want with just a quick glance
- Unique items, unusual buys, and real deals--all just a mouse click away!
The Best of
I do not like the security of this apps. By default any one in my home can just open it up and start buying things on my account. I would like it to just add things to my cart on the TV and them buy on "My" Computer or "My" phone. I know you can setup a PIN for "videos, purchasing and certain types of content".But, you then need to enter the PIN for $0 videos. Also, anybody with access to the Fire TV remote can just install the apps and start buying things, no pin, no password, just because you have a Fire TV setup on your account. Amazon you need to have a separate PIN for Buying videos, parental control (ratings), Apps and Shopping. And by default the app should setup a PIN.